I have ordered from this company for years with no issues. I decided to take part in their latest DVD sale where are DVDS are around $5.

I ordered almost $100 worth. I noticed I was getting to no communication in regards to shipping or order confirmation. I did a little looking online and found this website. Very disappointed in the company.

Called my credit card company right away and was issued a credit. The Better Business Bureau located in Ohio (which is where the company is located) has stated they have tried to contact this company but their PO Box is no longer in service. They have history of complaints of orders not being fulfilled but yet charges still going through on credit card. I was told to contact the Attorney Generals office in Ohio.

You can fill out a complaint online. This company is actually committing FRAUD. Not only are they taking payment without delivering merchandise, they are still sending out emails for goods/promotions as if they are still in business. This company will be shut down soon (along with their website) no doubt.

There are a few of these companies still out there I've ordered from over the years.

My guess is that they are changing their name frequently to stay out of the spotlight. They are usually from Utah.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Getting scammed out of my money.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 03, 2017.

Comments

Tucson, Arizona, United States #1337316

I ordered a DVD from them several months ago, and never received it. I emailed them, and I have called several times leaving messages requesting a response but their recording says their "customer service is currently not available", and they will get back to me, but never have.

This company is scamming people and they need to be put out of business! I wish I had read this review before I ordered from them!